InterSALUD is a non-profit social-services-type organization with headquarters in Quito, Ecuador advocated to provide Integral Health. The term “Integral Health”, as used here, is defined as health lacking nothing, or being healthy in all areas of a person’s life, including physical, social, psychological/emotional and spiritual.
InterSALUD’s purpose is to show God’s love and the enhancement of His kingdom by designing, implementing, and managing self-sustainable programs geared to teach and train people how to gain and maintain wholesome Integral Health in their lives. These programs address medical care, emotional and psychological care, and social and spiritual needs. All programs will comply with the policies and guidelines established by the Ministry of Public Health of Ecuador.
Our programs include:
- Medical Caravans Misions
- Medical Surgeries Missions
- Emotional Aid for Leaders, Pastors & people in general
- Youth Ministry Volunteering (Local & International)
- Leadership Training
- Develop with communities Self Sustainable Projects
- Limite X: Youth Progam working in Public schools and Camps
- Footprints: Prevention Program “Child abuse & trafficking” and family violence
If your need more information about interSALUD plese visit our web site http://www.intersalud.org